As you know from an earlier post, I’m moving in with my boyfriend. We always talk about ‘when we move in together’ scenarios. They always highlight how much better we’ll be when we’ll be living together. Some examples follow:
When we live together we will….
– eat healthier meals
– save money from not constantly going out
– have better wardrobes/furniture/gadgets from the money we’re saving from not going out
– organize our businesses better
– work out more because we’ll be on a schedule
– be less stressed because we’ll have a routine
– be more organized/ thoughtful/ purposeful
– have awesome dinner parties
– have awesome brunch parties
– bake more
– feel happier
Basically, if we don’t succeed at world domination within the first year of cohabitation we’ve completely fucking failed.