There are only a few more days left in the month that I celebrate my birth. The shortest month of the year is usually one of the busiest for me due to my birthday and so many other birthday celebrations of close friends.
In order to stretch my celebrations or more over to really appreciate some of the lovely gifts I was given I thought I would share them here.
There was definitely a theme to the gifts I received for my 26th birthday and they can be categorized as either paper gifts, or metal gifts.
My paper gifts:
– Beautiful paisley note cards decorated with elephants
– A bold and bright red moleskin notebook
– A guide to freelancing and branding your freelance business.
– *Not pictured, is my 3 day pass ticket to Coachella (from my parents)
My metal gifts:
– A house of Harlow necklace that just screams summer
– A handmade Etsy elephant necklace (notice a theme? I do love my elephants)
– A limited edition Coach key chain featuring two of my other loves- coffee and New York!
The purpose of this post isn’t to brag about the wonderful gifts I’ve received, but to brag about how wonderful the people are that I am lucky enough to have in my life. Each of these gifts is so heartfelt and really shows how well the people who love me really know me.
From encouraging my writing and my career… to spoiling me with accessories I would normally never purchase myself. I can’t express my gratitude enough.
What makes something a great gift for you?