Another season means another goodie box of new swag from the lovely folks at Influenster!
Picture above is the Summer 2012 Influenster Voxbox that was delivered last week. Its quite different than the Love Voxbox I received in March. I’ve been so busy that I haven’t had a chance to dig into it and test anything, but here is what’s included:
–Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30: What a lifesaver, it was 100 degrees here this past weekend, Summer is in full swing and we need all the wrinkle and cancer protection we can handle! I have a bigger Sunscreen post coming soon and will be sure to compare them.
– Tampax and Always Radiant Collection: I knew a ‘feminine care’ product would be included in this box as I had to sign off that I was comfortable reviewing it before I received it. Well, here I am with my thoughts- I wear tampons only. Hello, I am not a baby or an old lady and don’t need a diaper. TMI? Maybe, but here we have a new product from America’s biggest tampon maker and the biggest maxipad maker to create one new product. A thin liner that doesn’t seem like it’d be the end of the world to wear. So if maxi pads (not dresses) are your thing- pick ’em up.
– Quaker Soft Baked Bar in Banana Nut Bread: A new breakfast bar from Quaker. At 140 calories, 6 grams of protein, and 5 grams of fiber this isn’t a bad choice for a snack. Since I am forever dieting this is something that seems like a good choice over a Larabar…which can be up to 220 calories.
– Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color: Now this is my JAM! I love me some nail color, purple is my FAVORITE color, and Sally Hansen has always been a great reliable brand. Expect a full post on this bad boy. I would try it out tonight, but I have lots of client meetings this week and disco nails just don’t fit the bill.
– Sally Hansen Nails and Cuticles Hand Creme: Again, I think Sally Hansen is a great drugstore brand. The products are trustworthy and get the job done for their price point. Its the perfect size for a handbag and the cuticle cream really works! This product will be a worthwhile combo, after all, aren’t we all trying to save some time? Let’s moisturize AND cuticle maintenance all in one.
– Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy: I am obsessed with my hair, and well clearly all things related to ME since I have my own blog, but am really serious about my hair: Evidence is here, here and here. So a clarifying shampoo that promises a stronger scalp? I’m all in and will report back on whether or not its worth a trip to the store.
Any products you have specific questions about? Let me know and I’ll shoot you an answer!