Next weekend I have a wonderful wedding to attend. The ceremony is at 2pm and the reception is at 6pm. Do I wear the same dress to both or a daytime dress to the ceremony and more of an evening wear ensemble to the reception?
- ellenclare answered: I’d wear the same to both. Maybe a wrap/cardigan for the wedding and then remove for the reception.
- jaime-la-mode answered: Just go naked…problem solved.
- iamaqtpie answered: Every person is different and from experience, if you are close to the bride, then u change, if not it doesn’t really matter. Have fun!
- efffervescentchicago said: I would do two different dresses if you can swing it ;) I did for the 2 weddings I just went to.
- blogthenewblack posted this